Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Llangollen in N

Bala Model Railway Exhibition 2017

Had a great time at the Bala Exhibition in North Wales 27/28th May. Photo shows L-R my wife, myself and John Roberts (a local man who worked on the Llangollen line extensively before its closure in 1963) with the Llangollen in N-gauge model. I don't think the F sign indicates the grade achieved by the display! Some other great layouts there including a GWR OO in P4, HO/N French/German layout and a OO UK outline layout extensively computerised. Regards, Gerry

Name:  Bala Exhibition 2017.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  58.9 KB

My best work has been spread over many fields..

I inhabit the parallel world, wherein lie gryphons, dwarves, changelings and railway enthusiasts.
    It's a lovely little layout, full of atmosphere and technically excellent too.
    “An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no public support”

Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Sounds like you had a good time.
    ENNISCORTHYMAN