Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: IRM Bubble goes on sale

Quote Originally Posted by rebelred View Post
    PM sent
    nothing received as of yet!

you can also email it to fran@irishrailwaymodels.com

Cheers!
    Railway videos, both real and model http://www.youtube.com/user/franburke

My Fledging Flickr Account (With More Irish Pics Than You Would Expect!)

Irish Railway Models Ltd | The next level in Irish railway modelling
    Finely detailed ready-to-run models in 4mm/OO scale
    www.irishrailwaymodels.com

Hi Fran, have no idea why it isn't being received at your end as it's telling me "message sent" Anyway, I've sent you my details by email so hopefully you'll get that!! ;-)

Message received and understood!

Name:  Bubble China factory cropped.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  62.5 KB

NEWS JUST IN FROM CHINA...

The picture above might look like a heap of waste plastic and nickel silver in a box. However, it shows a number of sprues from a single Irish Railway Models cement bubble wagon!

As you can tell, production is in full swing. Expect more pictures as well as information on delivery and further insights into the process to produce the bubbles in the coming days.

Our bubbles are accurately proportioned and run beautifully on a fully accurate Irish chassis with unbeatable detail. They are crisply rendered in injection molded plastic and feature exquisite decoration. And they come fully assembled and fully painted ready-to-run for you to enjoy straight out of the box!

The days of compromise and 'making do' are at an end. Order today www.irishrailwaymodels.com/shop
    Last edited by Warbonnet; 16 Hours Ago at 06:46 PM.

Does that mean no more Kinder Eggs Express on Irish layouts

That's how to rally the troops Fran. I love the days of compromise and making do are at an end. Really looking forward to these. I know the hard work and effort from the team that has been put into bringing these wagons to the market and it is much appreciated. Just out of interest, do they recycle the sprues in the factory.

Rich,

Quote Originally Posted by RedRich View Post
    That's how to rally the troops Fran. I love the days of compromise and making do are at an end. Really looking forward to these. I know the hard work and effort from the team that has been put into bringing these wagons to the market and it is much appreciated. Just out of interest, do they recycle the sprues in the factory.

Rich,
    As far as I know they do recycle them Rich!

Quote Originally Posted by NIRCLASS80 View Post
    Does that mean no more Kinder Eggs Express on Irish layouts
    It does indeed Gareth. No more Kinder Eggs, turned sweeping brush handles, self assembly, incorrect Dapol chassis and castings varying in quality. The detail underneath alone is something to behold.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbonnet View Post
    As far as I know they do recycle them Rich!

It does indeed Gareth. No more Kinder Eggs, turned sweeping brush handles, self assembly, incorrect Dapol chassis and castings varying in quality. The detail underneath alone is something to behold.
    Great stuff

Cheers Fran. I noticed some of the detail beneath the chassis in the livery detail pics posted a few months ago. I didn't think it would be possible to better the Ballasts but obviously you have. Always breeds confidence for future models.

Rich,