Thread: Anyone got a body damaged MM 141/181 for sale?

Anyone got a body damaged MM 141/181 for sale?

Looking for a body damaged or body soiled 141/181 for sale at a reasonable price? It as a donor chassis I'm after, don't care what condition the body is in once the chassis is running properly and the bogies are undamaged. Its a long shot but worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    Looking for a body damaged or body soiled 141/181 for sale at a reasonable price? It as a donor chassis I'm after, don't care what condition the body is in once the chassis is running properly and the bogies are undamaged. Its a long shot but worth a try.

Would you believe Eoin was given a present of one that was damaged. Bought in a charity shop for a fiver!

Custom made baseboards, helix, storage units and display cabinets. Complete layout service available.

Hi Guys

'Rough with the Smooth'

The same chap with the €5.00 171 gave me this fabulous €3.00 train set....

Name:  Chung Chung Train-00 IMAG3272.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  86.5 KB

It's missing a bit of track, but I know a man who can cast plastic. Was thinking of setting it up on a board at the Bray Train Fair for the kids to play with- 'Big Kids' - 'Chung Chung'

Eoin
    www.ecmtrains.com - Manufacturing the Model Dart

Quote Originally Posted by murrayec View Post
    Hi Guys

'Rough with the Smooth'

The same chap with the €5.00 171 gave me this fabulous €3.00 train set....

Name:  Chung Chung Train-00 IMAG3272.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  86.5 KB

It's missing a bit of track, but I know a man who can cast plastic. Was thinking of setting it up on a board at the Bray Train Fair for the kids to play with- 'Big Kids' - 'Chung Chung'

Eoin
    Wow, that's the first train set I ever owned as a nipper. Hadn't seen one since!

Irish Railway Models Ltd | The next level in Irish railway modelling
    Finely detailed ready-to-run models in 4mm/OO scale
    www.irishrailwaymodels.com