What a come back by Utd

Rate this topic

RedRich

Great spirit to come back but serious questions need to be asked about United's defence. Leaking too many goals, especially against the likes of Villa, who are a real poor side.

I agree Fran they really need to shore things up at the back. Utd's success was always built on a solid defence. I think next year could see a big exodus from the club. I can't see Scholes playing beyond this season. I think Ferdinand is past his best, will Vidic return to his best, Nani and Anderson haven't lived up to the high expectations that Ferguson had for them.

Rich,

All hail Chicharito!

I wouldn't say it was a great game of football, though... I thought a lot of the players looked sluggish out on the field today.

Maybe some of them felt tired after the midweek game Pat. I thought Villa played well for a young team and Weimann could have had a hatrick. As Fran has said though they need to stop leaking goals.

Rich,

Great to see Wes, Pilkington and Chris do well. With Long having a great afternoon too it's been a good weekend for the Irish contingent in the EPL, but I'm sure Trap will do his level best to ignore that. :(

Especially delighted for Wes and Long, two former league of Ireland players showing good players can come out of the league. Would love to see Hughton manage us some day, a fantastic coach who did a great job at Newcastle and is really getting Norwich together.

Great to see Wes, Pilkington and Chris do well. With Long having a great afternoon too it's been a good weekend for the Irish contingent in the EPL, but I'm sure Trap will do his level best to ignore that. :(

Especially delighted for Wes and Long, two former league of Ireland players showing good players can come out of the league. Would love to see Hughton manage us some day, a fantastic coach who did a great job at Newcastle and is really getting Norwich together.

I was at the game that Chris Hughton scored his only goal for Ireland Fran. A 5-0 win against Turkey. I think Dave O'Leary got on the score sheet that day also. I agree it's great to see some lads that played League of Ireland football doing well. Most Tipperary hurling people would tell you that Shane Long is the one that got away.

Rich,