De Dietrich Stock?

Rate this topic

enterprise207

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
As good as, if not better than, a factory produced model!

That sums it up Stephen. The quality of the finished model is no surprise when you look at the 2600's. From designing the artwork, shaping the bodies, painting the liveries it is worth every penny. Can you imagine the work that has gone into each model. The interiors and interior lighting are amazing. But the most important thing is the model to prototype fidelity and the lads have captured it perfectly.

These are landmark models and the lads have set the bar, I hope more people will be encouraged to place orders, and I hope they help sell some more MM 201's, as the are a great compliment to them. I think 222 or 229 would look just as nice as 8208 with the current livery of the DD's. I can't wait to see some in the original livery. David and Mark are two very modest lad's and they let their models do the talking. They don't need to advertise their work does it for them. They deserve a huge amount of respect, they beaver away and never break concentration, that takes great determination.

Stephen yourself and Noel have models from David and Mark and the fact that you ordered them without seeing even a part assembled model shows the faith you have in the lads to deliver. These models are up their with the best of the rest, and deservedly so.

Rich,

Whats the problem, Noel

Surely if they are all made by D&M they will operate together?

Non standard couplers between the coaches Dave-a bar connects each of the coaches,the Silverfox Mk3 van has the tension lock couplers,so the bar is screwed above the bogie of the van,so far so good.

Non standard couplers between the coaches Dave-a bar connects each of the coaches,the Silverfox Mk3 van has the tension lock couplers,so the bar is screwed above the bogie of the van,so far so good.

So how does the D&M genny fit into the rake lads

Is it able to couple correctly?

Not mad about the SF Mk 3 genny

More staged shots of The Enterprise.....

[ATTACH]4402[/ATTACH]

how much?

9001 at the front of the 20:10 service overtakes 083 on the autoballaster train

[ATTACH]4403[/ATTACH]

And returning with the 20:40 service.

[ATTACH]4404[/ATTACH]

Lights....camera......ACTION

How much for?