Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Twitter Account

The twitter account has now been 'plugged into' the board, so once an hour it will update with the latest posts to keep you up to date! :)

My twitter feed has stopped showing posts from IRM, although I'm still 'following' - is it just me..?

I notice that our current Tweet shortens "If you search for brass..."" to "If you search for bras".

Might get us a few new members....

Interesting tweet just now - "The 17.35 Heuston to Waterford service will be terminating @ Kilkenny due to high tide . Bus transfers will be in place for rest of journey." -

I've recently started getting duplicated alerts for each new thread - not life-threatening, I will survive and just thought I would mention it.

For those that partake of Twitter, tomorrow marks 30 years of IÉ and, starting at 5am, there should be a series of potentially interesting info-tweets through the day.

https://twitter.com/IrishRail

#24HRSinIE

Irish Rail said - This Thursday, 2nd February, is the 30th anniversary of the establishment of Iarnród Éireann. To mark the occasion, follow us on twitter @irishrail to get behind the scenes of Iarnród Éireann for 24 hours, to get a glimpse of how our team of 3,800 people deliver your train service.

From line inspection to stations, from train maintenance to signalling, through day and night, #24HRSinIE will give you a unique insight into your service and the people who provide it. It all starts at 05.00hrs on Thursday, so be sure to check out @irishrail tweets throughout the day.

To thank you for travelling with Iarnród Éireann over the past 30 years and celebrate #24HRSinIE you can get 24% off online bookings tomorrow 2nd February, between 12 midday and midnight tomorrow night, simply enter code 30IE2824 on the payment page.

Amusingly, Twitter has offered to translate this for me - from Danish.

The twitter account has now been 'plugged into' the board, so once an hour it will update with the latest posts to keep you up to date! :)

Is it powered by Arlene's woodchips? :-)

Is it powered by Arlene's woodchips? :-)

Dangerously political there - twenty minutes in the bin for you!

black-business-card-woman-hand-21855346.jpg

Dangerously political there - twenty minutes in the bin for you!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27137[/ATTACH]

I'm in the bin now, Broithe. It's dark in here...... just like in the postcard you're holding above!

You should probably stay there until 'they' say you can come out.