what would these be worth?

Rate this topic

irishtrains2730

might need to raise some money soon and wondered what these might beworth if i have to sell them

mm mk11 gen van a1 condition never been on the track

mm 201 river blackwater a1 condition never been on track totally unused.

mm 201 river shannon full yellow front a1 condition never been on track totally unused.

might need to raise some money soon and wondered what these might beworth if i have to sell them

mm 201 river shannon full yellow front a1 condition never been on track totally unused.

May be interested in the 201's depending on the price.

Hi, welcome to the site

These items are still available from most of the hobby shops here

So if you are looking to sell them you will need think at selling below cost price

Remember that they are now secondhand and by buying new from a retailer the items are covered by warranty

Most secondhand models are just covered by the 100 yard guarantee!

What are you raising the money for?

More train related stuff?

Part exchange is offered by some retailers but again they can not give you any more than cost price to them and probably a bit lower that that, so expect about 60% of retail in these situations

probably not worth selling then.i'm getting money together to register my cortina as i've just used that money

on buying panels for my mk2 transit.i'm just going to hopefully get an 071 when they come out and then leave the trains scene for a while well years really as i'm not likely to get a layout 'til the boys leave home and that's not likely for 15 years.