drink taken

Rate this topic

dingle

I was poured a large glass of raspberry poitín at work the other day. It was beautiful stuff, but typing was impossible after it... fingers refused to tap the right keys on the keyboard!

It's hard to beat a pint of Guinness or a good whiskey...

Edited by Garfield

I was poured a large glass of raspberry poitín at work the other day. It was beautiful stuff, but typing was impossible after it... fingers refused to tap the right keys on the keyboard!

It's hard to beat a pint of Guinness or a good whiskey...

Well, it may upset some of you boys, but I don't like Stout. Tried all sorts, even drank Guinness on the Hallowed Ground where it's made in Dublin. I DO like Irish Ale, had several of those over the years. We can sometimes get Guinness Bitter in cans, in UK. Regards Ken

Well, it may upset some of you boys, but I don't like Stout. Tried all sorts, even drank Guinness on the Hallowed Ground where it's made in Dublin. I DO like Irish Ale, had several of those over the years. We can sometimes get Guinness Bitter in cans, in UK. Regards Ken

Ken, Stand in the Naughty Corner, and wash your mouth out with soap and water - I will pray for your salvation :praying:

I aint got any left

they stole it on me ;)[ATTACH=CONFIG]4697[/ATTACH]

jesus i hope thatpic is photo shopped....that poor little lad on the right!- i have a lab( one big f...king dog, 50kgs and growing and he's only 2!) would hate to see him end up like that ! bty guinness with a crested ten.... my late dads tipple- and im sticking with that!

• 2 weeks later...

Did you spot this highly instructional documentary on RTÉ a couple of years ago?

That was an excellent video thanks for sharing , its hard to get a bottle of the good stuff anymore

There is another part of it on there, too.

The whole programme was on RTÉ one night a few years ago and is all available on DVD now.

Availability has definitely faltered in recent years - maybe austerity will drive the market again...?

Next year, just invite the better behaved guests..

BEER-DRINKING-DOG.jpg

Did you spot this highly instructional documentary on RTÉ a couple of years ago?

That is an absolute gem of a documentary, very reminiscent of David knoxes "hands" series in the early eighties. Just shows you RTE can do it right when they keep the commentariat out of sight....