What mk2s will we see?

Rate this topic

Killucan2

This is just an initial enquiry really, haven't decided anything yet but am just wondering would you be able to pick up either of the EGV's from the previous releases, MM5602 or MM5609, in shops or either in nearly as new or in very good condition, from sellers or at any of the shows do you think? How rare are they now?

I missed out on the EGV's the last time and am finding it hard to like the new Galway livery one, as regards settling it into a possible rake.

I got one weathered by Modelshopbelfast for €50 last year. I think they still have them in stock. There is 5602 on ebay right now going for €105=)) plus postage from the UK.

Thanks for the tips Fran and Railer.

I checked out Marks but it was the restaurant car they had. As for the shop on Nassau Street they were only selling sets, the last standalone model of the EGV was sold during the week.

Looking at their website, The Model Shop Belfast hasn't got them in stock either.

But I knew it was a long shot, its cool.

As for anyone who thinks €105 without postage (even with postage!) is worthy, then they are sorely misled, I mean.........seriously!

I may try pick one up sometime at one of the shows from a seller, or perhaps will contact one of the suggested people you mentioned Fran. Either that or when I get to see the Galway liveried EGV fully and in person, see will it look alright at the end of the IE MK2D standards.

Edited by Blu Bianco
Tidying!

Thanks for the tips Fran and Railer.

I checked out Marks but it was the restaurant car they had. As for the shop on Nassau Street they were only selling sets, the last standalone model of the EGV was sold during the week.

Looking at their website, The Model Shop Belfast hasn't got them in stock either.

But I knew it was a long shot, its cool.

As for anyone who thinks €105 without postage (even with postage!) is worthy, then they are sorely misled, I mean.........seriously!

I may try pick one up sometime at one of the shows from a seller, or perhaps will contact one of the suggested people you mentioned Fran. Either that or when I get to see the Galway liveried EGV fully and in person, see will it look alright at the end of the IE MK2D standards.

Look me up if you can get to the Bangor show in 2 weeks time, we have one of each as far as I can remember