New IÉ logo...

Rate this topic

Garfield

True man, will be interesting to see. Will have to take a trip out when it escapes onto the mainline for a video if it is. Hopefully Dave will be secure the photo and share it. Also think it would be interesting if the new logo is being put on a 35 year old freight loco before anything else! Good to see money still being spent on the 071s.

Airbrushes at the ready!

I hope to get down in a coupe of weeks so will be in touch before then to see what suits you and Bren. As for the airbrush its always at the ready Bud. :-bd. I think another day in Kildare is needed.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to get down in a coupe of weeks so will be in touch before then to see what suits you and Bren. As for the airbrush its always at the ready Bud. :-bd. I think another day in Kildare is needed.

Travel a bit further to Sallins, we're much friendlier up that way;)

Saw some pics last night

My spy is afraid of his gick to give them to me

The yellow front looks massive!

Might have some eventually but I reckon they will be in the public domain by then.

Was hoping they'd keep the yellow front small ala 112. The current freight livery falls down because of the big yellow front in my eyes. Looking forward to seeing it!

No loco has been painted yet' date='would not jump the gun until one appears as they could change the sample has gray all over with yellow front,where is the green white red!

M.[/quote']

Red is on the brake wheel, logos are white, haven't found the green yet.

If Dave says he has seen pics then I have no reason to doubt him. Irish railway news also reports a loco has been painted.

If Dave says he has seen pics then I have no reason to doubt him. Irish railway news also reports a loco has been painted.

I could be wrong Fran, but is the I in the IE logos green. Cheers for posting that Ed top marks.

Rich,

There is no loco painted,the loco in question (077)was only getting a bogie clean yesterday then paint,I would not take notice over in irn as its having a slow death unless your in TRAMS and those heaps of RAILCARS.

M.

Sharp eyes Rich - the I of the IE is indeed Green in that pic

As I said to Fran Stephen, it took a few look's to spot it. If it goes ahead as it is in Ed's post it doesn't look bad at all. It could be a plan in the making for the retailers if MM don't decide to produce it in the future.

Rich,