New F1 season

Rate this topic

BabyGM

Cant wait for it either. I think you right Anthony LH should have stayed with McLaren they are a more innovative team, but we will just have to wait and see how he fairs out with Mercedes. With a lot of speculation that Vettel will go to Ferrari at the end of this year and LH going to RB might have been a better move..

I agree aswell

Mclaren are the team with which he's most likely to win, however there are good arguments either side because if it weren't for all the problems with the car he may have one the championship

I think Alonso deserved to win though he is the best driver in the grid and extracted so much from a crap car, I also think the fact red bull put most towards Vettel is a factor of his success the other major teams equally favour each driver

Can't wait for this. Mercedes will probably not do great next season but will be doing more the following season when the rules change again with regards to engines. McClaren are also losing money because they now have to pay Mercedes for their engines. Anyone ever been to a grand prix? I was at Spa two years ago and Monza last year. Hoping to go to Barcelona this season.

Can't wait for this. Mercedes will probably not do great next season but will be doing more the following season when the rules change again with regards to engines. McClaren are also losing money because they now have to pay Mercedes for their engines. Anyone ever been to a grand prix? I was at Spa two years ago and Monza last year. Hoping to go to Barcelona this season.

I have not been to any GPs before but me and a couple of the lads are thinking of going to Spa in August this year, flying into Dusseldorf and getting a campervan down to Spa. We are trying for tickets at Eau Rouge if possible but if not we are not sure which of the other corners would be good, any recommendations EPB?

I have not been to any GPs before but me and a couple of the lads are thinking of going to Spa in August this year, flying into Dusseldorf and getting a campervan down to Spa. We are trying for tickets at Eau Rouge if possible but if not we are not sure which of the other corners would be good, any recommendations EPB?

We just got general admission tickets and sat on the straight after Eau Rouge. If you get down towards the end and get there early, you can get a great seat, with a big screen in front of you and a good view of the chicane. It's also where the DRS zone is so plenty of overtakes. I'd recommend that. Always packed and a great atmosphere. We also got to see Hamilton crash into Kobayashi which resulted in big cheers from the majority of the crowd.

• 1 year later...

I was definitely wrong about LHs move this time last year. Its looking really promising for Merc and great to see Williams going strong too.

McLaren took a big step backwards last year and from looking at the testing they wont do much better this year.

Red Bulls reign looks to have come to an end, but we will have to wait and see.