Were moving to a new location!

Rate this topic

new_map.jpg

Just a heads up, we're delighted to announce that modelshopbelfast.com is moving to a new home in Boucher Retail Park, Belfast. We are currently fitting out new premises and plan to be open there in late February. Many people will already be familiar with Boucher Retail Park for those who aren't it offers an excellent range of shops, substantial free parking and regular bus and train services. Location is right next to the M1 with easy access from two junctions. We're looking forward to moving and we'll keep you posted on opening dates, in the meantime spread the word and feel free to share this!

:cool:

Similar size space with future expansion options. Public transport has bus stop outside the front door and Adelaide train station is just over 5mins walk so nice and handy, I travel by train myself so ive walked it plenty the last few weeks. Vincent you're just being lazy, its walking distance from your house or one stop on the train :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gareth, not being familiar with the Adelaide area what is the best route from Adelaide halt to the shop. Google maps shows it as being via Tates Ave, a distance of about 1.4 miles. You also mentioned that there is a bus stop outside the door. Which route and from where in the city centre? Thanks.

Hi Josef

I've a map here showing the route from Adelaide, http://modelshopbelfast.com/boucher-retail-park (scroll to the bottom if the page) when you come off the train walk down the platform and over the new blue and yellow metal footbridge, this brings you to the corner of Apollo Road and Falcon Road and the entrance to the old Guinness yard is to your left. It's now a perm way yard. Walk straight ahead to the traffic lights, turn right then turn left and that's you in Boucher Crescent. Once you round the curve in Boucher Cres you'll see our sign, go through the first door at Gino NV and we are beside Burger King.

Don't go anywhere near tates ave from Adelaide, that takes you way out of the way.

The bus route is number 92, I haven't used it myself but a lot of customers do and say its a quick run.

There's also a pic of outside at http://www.modelshopbelfast.com

I've another sign going on the front of the building next week, its vinyl and needs to be heat bonded on site but so far the weather has been too cold to put it up!

Look forward to seeing you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I think hawkins Bazaar will stopping selling Hornby/scalextric.

Hawkins bazaar Belfast castlecoole is clearing out Locos/rolling stock/Tracks/points included flex tracks and many other accessories at HALF PRICE SALE now. Train set up to 35% off.

At sat 3pm 7/1/17 - Only one smokey joe at £13.49 and two railroad brake van at £3.49 each, Tracks half sold. at

Edited by steventrain

I think hawkins Bazaar will stopping selling Hornby/scalextric.

Hawkins bazaar Belfast castlecoole is clearing out Locos/rolling stock/Tracks/points included flex tracks and many other accessories at HALF PRICE SALE now. Train set up to 35% off.

At sat 3pm 7/1/17 - Only one smokey joe at £13.49 and two railroad brake van at £3.49 each, Tracks half sold. at

http://www.hawkin.com/mid-season-sale/show/100