Exclusive Bus Model - Only from Brian Collins Enterprises

Rate this topic

Brian Collins Enterprises

Good Evening,

Brian Collins, T/A Brian Collins Enterprises is pleased to announced that he has secure permission for the livery owner, to commission an exclusive Irish Bus model. The vehicle has being photographed & I am currently dotting the I's & crossing the T's with the manufacturer. The first draft drawing have being completed & amendments are to be made prior to being signed off to proceed to pre-production samples.

More information will follow shortly.

Thank you,

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you BosKonay. It's a big step but I have to try it to develop my business.

Thanks for your post also Anthony, it will be a Diecast RTR, a double decker & the production run will be split 60:40 between two destinations. More information will follow. I will possible put a line drawing on my website http://www.briancollinsenterprises.ie in the next few weeks once I have the drawings signed off. Thank you Brian Collins Enterprises

GSI345, now that would be a model that I would like to do if the casting was available in OO scale, especially have the 39 route displayed, being the bus route of where I grew up.

All I will say at the moment is, you are right about the livery GSI345. More will follow ......

Thank you

GSI345, now that would be a model that I would like to do if the casting was available in OO scale, especially have the 39 route displayed, being the bus route of where I grew up.

All I will say at the moment is, you are right about the livery GSI345. More will follow ......

Thank you

If its THAT livery stick me down for a few ! My guess is EV or VG either would be heaven :banana:

And if its is an EV, route 151 ok i know i'm pushing it now :o

Edited by Grange Castle

If its THAT livery stick me down for a few ! My guess is EV or VG either would be heaven :banana:

And if its is an EV, route 151 ok i know i'm pushing it now :o

That'd be nice, one of my local bus routes. Although the new GT's have ousted the EV's more or less from the route. The GT's are a nicer bus too.

That'd be nice, one of my local bus routes. Although the new GT's have ousted the EV's more or less from the route. The GT's are a nicer bus too.

My route too, yeah the new GTs are nicer but the novelty of the next stop announcements has quickly worn off, great for visitors but for the daily commuter its a pain especially if the bus is moving at speed along the likes of the nangor road it doesnt shut up and then it tells you to exit by centre doors that are in fact almost never used. But overall they are a nicer looking bus :-)

I can see that individuals are keen to find out more details.

The model will be manufactured for Brian Collins Enterprises by Corgi using an existing casting. It will be based on Dublin Bus vehicle fleet number VG33. The routes chosen are authentic to this vehicle:

Route 4 Harristown

Route 83 Kimage

Please note: place names will also be shown in Irish on the model.

Production will be split 60/40.

Please note this project is still at early stages, release date, price etc will be confirmed at a later point.

I would hope to have pre production sample on view at the next Collectables Toy Fair on Sunday 14th April 2013 @ The Clarion Hotel, Liffey Valley, Dublin 22.

Thank you for all the interest.

I can see that individuals are keen to find out more details.

The model will be manufactured for Brian Collins Enterprises by Corgi using an existing casting. It will be based on Dublin Bus vehicle fleet number VG33. The routes chosen are authentic to this vehicle:

Route 4 Harristown

Route 83 Kimage

Please note: place names will also be shown in Irish on the model.

Production will be split 60/40.

Please note this project is still at early stages, release date, price etc will be confirmed at a later point.

I would hope to have pre production sample on view at the next Collectables Toy Fair on Sunday 14th April 2013 @ The Clarion Hotel, Liffey Valley, Dublin 22.

Thank you for all the interest.

Fantastic !!!! This is great news cant wait to see this project develop. I'll be looking for at least 2 or 3 of each. Best of luck with it and again fair play for taking it on

Anthony, I must have gotten on your bus plenty of times, I used to travel on the city imp 83 ( locally known as " The Pissy Bus " ) everyday got on at Sundrive to Camden St. Loved the ' Imp ' livery, I have manged to pick up an Imp model for my layout its not perfect but a decent effort, cant upload pic says file too large although I've upload bigger files before ??

Theres a pic here http://www.irishrailwaymodelling.com/showthread.php/490-Grange-Castle-s-Buses/page2 with some of the others.

Tarabuses, it would be nice if I could do as suggested, but Corgi have an minimum order quantity on each model produced, but in the case of buses will allow you to split production 50/50 or 60/40 the only difference being the destination, nothing else.

Thank you for all the messages posted.

At the weekend I hope to be at Harristown to compare the current drawings I have from Corgi and to also get detailed pictures of the areas that are required to complete the drawings. Hopefully I can get the drawings completed and sign them off within the next few weeks. Looking forward to pre production samples after that.

Thank you