Rate this topic

Brian Collins Enterprises

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you taking deposits Brian?

Hi BosKonay,

I have not adopted a policy of taking deposits on pre orders.

I would hope that when released that within a certain period of time anyone that pre orders will either collect it from an event I will be attending or delivery can be arranged at cost with Nightline.

Thank you,

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Do you have any arrangements for overseas purchasers, Brian?

You are mentioned in the Corgi Collectors magazine and it has raised a lot of interest.

Hello Tony,

I had a number of calls from the UK yesterday looking to order the model (mail order).

Corgi Collector Club magazine is a good way to promote the model to club members.

Thanks

brian

• 3 weeks later...
Picked up my pair of beauties earlier - they are absolutely stunning and highly recommended! Huge congratulations to Brian on the effort' date=' time and dedication needed to produce such a top-drawer model.[/quote']

Like wise,well done to Brian for producing such a fine model,it was also nice meeting you Brian.

Highly recommended also.

A wonderful model Brian, number 4 is stunning.

Bottom line is, without people like yourself, there are very little others who would, be either in a position to, or would be even bothered to, stand up to try and get such an item commissioned. Well done and your work is very much appreciated.

A wonderful model Brian, number 4 is stunning.

Bottom line is, without people like yourself, there are very little others who would, be either in a position to, or would be even bothered to, stand up to try and get such an item commissioned. Well done and your work is very much appreciated.

Thank you Blu Bianco, also had some trade enquiries, now available in Marks Models & also Motorama Models.