Ballytobin Junction

Rate this topic

frankderpfeifer

Hello,

I collect irish model railways for quite some years but due to my "computer dyslexia" and my poor English skills I never went into this forum or it's forerunners. Now my son made up a video of my layout during christmas time. It is a very simple layout as it is stored behind a cupboard and only taken out for a few weeks every year. Well, you might like the video:

From Germany: Frank

• Like 1

hi frank and welcome on board! you call that a simple layout? its excelent! love the collection of stock spanning the different eras. the best scene was the mogul pulling a mixed goods/passenger stock. get going and get the scenery done on that fine layout. fair play to you for sharing the video:tumbsup: seamus

Hello,

I collect irish model railways for quite some years but due to my "computer dyslexia" and my poor English skills I never went into this forum or it's forerunners. Now my son made up a video of my layout during christmas time. It is a very simple layout as it is stored behind a cupboard and only taken out for a few weeks every year. Well, you might like the video:

From Germany: Frank

What a magnificent video!!

You have captured the style perfectly.

Willkommen an Bord Frank. Das Layout ist brillant und das Rollmaterial und Busse sind nur vor Ort auf. Halten Sie die Videos kommen. :cheers:

Welcome aboard Frank. The layout is brilliant and the rolling stock and buses are just spot on. keep the videos coming.

Edited by kevrail

Hello,

thanks for the kind welcome and the positive comments about the video. My layout is back behind the cupboard now and waits for it's return next christmas. So all I can do is waiting for a 071 in IR or IE livery.

Were there 071s in supertrain livery with IR logo - I have a photograph of a 141 in that livery with IR logo ?

Frank