OO Irish layout

Rate this topic

Dave

A newcomer to model railways, this should be a nice layout when its done.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6939[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6940[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6941[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6942[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6943[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6944[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6945[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6946[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6947[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6948[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6949[/ATTACH]

IRM SF 1.jpg

IRM SF10.jpg

IRM SF9.jpg

IRM SF8.jpg

IRM SF7.jpg

IRM SF6.jpg

IRM SF5.jpg

IRM SF4.jpg

IRM SF3.jpg

IRM SF2 .jpg

IRM SF.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Dave, what size roughly is that room? The raised part at the back is a great idea, you can have continuous running while still leaving plent of space for yards and stations and scenery! Fantastic finish by the way, very tidy.

Cheers Dave:tumbsup:, its 4.4mtr long x 3mtr wide.

Looking like the foundations of a bloody nice layout there. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out after trackworks, scenics, etc... takes place. I like what you've done with that space. It's a quiet similar in area to my own one layout space (currently very much a work in progress!). Lovin the multiple levels. Class work Dave :tumbsup:

Tom.

Looking like the foundations of a bloody nice layout there. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out after trackworks, scenics, etc... takes place. I like what you've done with that space. It's a quiet similar in area to my own one layout space (currently very much a work in progress!). Lovin the multiple levels. Class work Dave :tumbsup:

Tom.

Thanks Tom