Swap Records

Rate this topic

purple

Just for the record as the original thread has disappeared I agreed to swap my 181 with StevieB for his 192.

I've posted it to him today.

Not happy that the original thread has gone missing - swapping requires trust.

Just for the record as the original thread has disappeared I agreed to swap my 181 with StevieB for his 192.

I've posted it to him today.

Not happy that the original thread has gone missing - swapping requires trust.

Purple unfortunately the thread ended up becoming a pantomime and admin felt it necessary to delete it because as usual it ran away with itself. I agree with his decision as its looks bad for the web site with all the bickering and fighting thats going on. If you have any trust issues regarding the swap feel free to contact admin via PM and I'm sure he will be only to glad to help.

It was very disconcerting to find that the thread had just disappeared - a bit like my freeview box which periodically dumps everything recorded without a word of explanation. I agree that things were getting a little out of hand but just a word from admin would have been nice - stops us thinking we're going mad.

Stephen