Amiens Street Terminus

Rate this topic

Admin

There's a story which went round that they brought in the British Army to demolish Portadown Roundhouse. The first attempt resulted in them blowing out the windows.

I assume they were more successful the second time as it ain't there no more!

And these are the guys who blew up endless bridges during the retreat to Corunna, to Napolean's considerable annoyance and Lord knows how many during the retreat from Mons, or to Dunkirk.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
2 hours ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Well, @BosKonay, I think I speak for everybody ("No you don't" is cried in unison) when I say that given your feudal status here on the forum, you are obliged to provide biannual (not biennial) updates on Amiens Street!

Unfortunately the attic needed insulation so This layout was pretty much scrapped when it was stripped and redone. 

I have a small layout up there now but plans are afoot to get Baseboard Dave in sooner rather than later for Amiens phase 2 

1 hour ago, BosKonay said:

Unfortunately the attic needed insulation so This layout was pretty much scrapped when it was stripped and redone. 

I have a small layout up there now but plans are afoot to get Baseboard Dave in sooner rather than later for Amiens phase 2 

O Gauge???