MK3 Scrapping

Rate this topic

Killucan2

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why they wouldn't have done what Richie has done in his pic of the 201 is strange. A MK111 could have been photoshopped and seen in it's entirety. I think that if there were four different shades they would have clean lines between each colour. The darker green across the widows seems to wrap around the ends to the gangways as the black does on the orange livery. I think that the grey on the coach side is there to act as a barrier between the green and orange. As Vincent has said if you look close you can see the white lining showing through. If you look at the upper side of the coach where the curve towards the roof begins, you can see that where the orange paint begins the orange is lighter looking as the side curves into the roof. I just hope that the guy coming up with a new livery (if this is what it is) is not the same guy that proposed the grey for the 071's.

Rich,

here she is...201 number 201 in Heirflicks freight livery (yes i have taken over before mr. stobart!!)...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9747[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9748[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9749[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9750[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9751[/ATTACH]

That is gorgeous!

• 2 weeks later...