Conyngham Rd Layout

Rate this topic

GSI345

Lovely Layout - Where did ye get the Mesh Fencing......Gives me an idea for the Back Perimeter of my Garage
The mesh fencing is home made and very cheap and simple to do. It is "isopon" Aluminium mesh bought from Halfords or any other motor factors and match sticks or cocktail sticks painted grey. You can cut the mesh with a pair of scissors to a height you require and glue on the match sticks. Very low cost and easy to do. I am currently trying to make gates using wooden coffee sticks to strengthen them. Hope this helps. Keep the pics coming on your progress as I love the buildings.

Looking great Kevin =D If my layout looks half as good as yours when i'm done i'll be very happy !

Finally took the plunge and had a go at the ' TESCO ' kit. I was dredding it when i opened the box but as soon as i started it i didnt want to stop and by the time i was finished i felt like i could build anything ;) It looks ok and i'm quite chuffed with it but i want to add a few details and signs to it before i'd call it finished. I'll post up a few pics when its done. I owe thanks to you Kevin as it was your encouragement which made me attempt it :tumbsup:

Looking great Kevin =D If my layout looks half as good as yours when i'm done i'll be very happy !

Finally took the plunge and had a go at the ' TESCO ' kit. I was dredding it when i opened the box but as soon as i started it i didnt want to stop and by the time i was finished i felt like i could build anything ;) It looks ok and i'm quite chuffed with it but i want to add a few details and signs to it before i'd call it finished. I'll post up a few pics when its done. I owe thanks to you Kevin as it was your encouragement which made me attempt it :tumbsup:

That's great Jonny I am delighted you had a go and you have the transfers for the store. Are you going to put lights inside it. It is quite simple. If you are going to light it and don't want to solder have a look at these on ebay. I have used them and they are good and not too expensive http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-x-LED-5mm-PRE-WIRED-12-VOLT-WIDE-VIEW-ANGLE-WHITE-/290741289196?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Components_Supplies_ET&hash=item43b18800ec

• 2 months later...