Mini model behavour

Rate this topic

Guest hidden-agenda

I always had this notion of a layout based somewhere in the north with an obviously loyalist housing area on one side of the tracks, and a republican one on the other - all with suitable "cultural" emblems and graffiti, and some of Gareth's land rovers blocking the road between! And maroon Hunslets, AEC cars, 70s, and a 141 on a black'n'tan Enterprise sweep past, oblivious......

I always had this notion of a layout based somewhere in the north with an obviously loyalist housing area on one side of the tracks, and a republican one on the other - all with suitable "cultural" emblems and graffiti, and some of Gareth's land rovers blocking the road between! And maroon Hunslets, AEC cars, 70s, and a 141 on a black'n'tan Enterprise sweep past, oblivious......

Yes!! Somewhere like Lurgan, where level crossings sepearte the town! You could have hoodies with petrol bombs poised on each side!

That was the idea, 201 - add a bit of humour! I saw an exhibition layout somewhere once, where a police car had pulled up outside the station goods yard on the layout, blue lights on it flashing and all. The policeman was gesturing in an animated fashion at a man who was modelled shrugging his shoulders beside his car, which was parked in front of the goods yard gate and a prominent "no parking" sign! Looked the part.