Video Website Updates

Rate this topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Belmond Grand Hibernian train took to the rails during the early hours of Wednesday 10th August when it worked a 0025 Heuston - Mallow & 0330 Mallow - Inchicore Trial Train with 216 providing the power. The outward trial passed Portarlington at 0246, 86 minutes late. The train was delayed due to a late departure from Inchicore to Heuston.

Click http://smu.gs/2b1BwBf to watch the video.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25/10/2017 at 9:56 PM, robbie58 said:

I've put together a video of passenger trains filmed while waiting for some of the more unusual movements this year

Very nice video Robbie with some great scenes.  The mk4 sets are great to watch from outside and even better to travel in.  I miss the mk3 sets.  The well shot and composed video segments even made 22k's look like proper trains as opposed to Luas-Mor! :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StevieB said:

I came across this recently - a very good watch.

Stephen

Pure nostalgia gold.  Thanks for posting.  The numerous Bulleid open beat wagons were the essence of beat transport and open goods traffic for decades on our railways.  A few were to be seen in the sidings in every single station in Ireland during the 50s to late 70s and even into the early 80s.   If one day it ever became an IRM project I suspect it might be their most commercially successful wagon and numerically the biggest seller of all time for a quality Irish RTR wagon.  One day perhaps! :) I wonder how many of these still exist in preservation, storage or even a few back gardens along the railways.

Footage from the Luas Cross City Timetable Test that took place between 07:30 and 09:30 on Saturday 11 November 2017. Features 13 different trams and use of the city centre loop. Locations include Marlborough Street, Parnell Street, O'Connell Street, the Rosie Hackett Bridge and College Green. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPxIxKturQM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Due to a failure of the 09.25 Cork to Heuston on the 3rd of February 2018, passengers for the GAA match at Croke Park were provided with special service from Hazelhatch to Drumcondra. The service was operated by an eight car 2900 Class (29005 + 29023). Passengers disembarked the 10.25 Cork to Heuston at Hazelhatch to transfer onto the special service. It is filmed operating on the up slow line on the Kildare Route Project, accelerating as it travels under the road bridge at Stacumny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...