Bus Model

Rate this topic

Kirley

This was a split destination release, one carries cork the other carries galway on destination boards. As kevin and northman have already suggested they are quite hard to find. They were a limited run, off the top off my head i think it was 1500 pieces. They pop up from time to time on ebay. The last one i got was last month and i got it for 20 pound sterling which was a bargain. I have seen them go for a lot more.

The maker is Corgi Fleet No. SP102 Registration 07-D-84198

Route No. 51 Destination Cork

Branding Galway - Shannon Airport - Limerick - Cork

Notes 50% of the models were produced with the above Destination while the other 50% (OM46205/2) carried "51 Galway" destination.

Issued April 2009 Release / Qty Standard / 650 (1300 across both versions)

The maker is Corgi Model number OM46205/1 and OM46205/2

Fleet No. SP102 Registration 07-D-84198

Route No. 51 Destination Cork

Branding Galway - Shannon Airport - Limerick - Cork

Notes 50% of the models were produced with the above Destination while the other 50% (OM46205/2) carried "51 Galway" destination.

Issued April 2009 Release / Qty Standard / 650 (1300 across both versions)

Wow this is my first venture into the bus world in this forum and I did not realise the stir I created when I said I got one ebay for £20.

I did get one, a Corgi Bus Eireann, Cork but not the right one.

Sorry to disappoint everyone but it was a Corgi OOC 42703 Van Hool Alizee Bus which meets my needs for my Clonmel based Station.

So no you did not miss a bargain -I think I'll stay from this bus world in the future, I'm all for peace and calm at my stage of life.

Wow this is my first venture into the bus world in this forum and I did not realise the stir I created when I said I got one ebay for £20.

I did get one, a Corgi Bus Eireann, Cork but not the right one.

Sorry to disappoint everyone but it was a Corgi OOC 42703 Van Hool Alizee Bus which meets my needs for my Clonmel based Station.

So no you did not miss a bargain -I think I'll stay from this bus world in the future, I'm all for peace and calm at my stage of life.

I thought i was going blind or something ive been keeping an eye out myself for one ,That bus eireann vanhool alizee is a nice one as is the EFE 26608 Plaxton 3500 in bus eireann livery,They both are used for schools now.

Bloody Hell Kieran that was a bit of luck. They are like Hens teeth to find. Well done you :tumbsup:
I thought you had sold your soul to the ebay devil to get that but the Van Hool Alizee Bus is probably more in keeping for your layout which is looking great by the way :cheers: