Connolly Station in "N"

Rate this topic

driver301

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delighted to see Connolly station finished Paul-and more so to the large variety of stock that will be passing through,

You certainly have a winner there and I would expect a first place prize for your efforts at any exhibition that you attend in the future,

I'll look forward now to you building Heuston station in the future-complete with the Luas.

Hi Driver301

Beautifully done Driver, it's an excellent layout, a visual feast for the spectator of model rail- the massing of the buildings behind the platform pulls the eye in deeper to the platform and then one finds the view into the subway... excellent, we're in it!

I hope your going to be at Blackrock, to see it in the flesh and operating, hopefully we can run the N DART on it?

Eoin

Folks,

Many thanks for all of the compliments about the layout. It means a lot when they come from fellow modellers.

I plan to exhibit the layout next year & it will make its debut in Wexford at Easter. In the meantime I will try get my hands on one of murrayec's LHB Dart units & get some stock built.

In the pipeline are:

A refurbished enterprise set.

Green Goddess 29000 unit

Japanese Dart unit

I plan to post updates/pictures of these projects as they progress.

Many thanks again :tumbsup: