Italeri JU52

Rate this topic

Caroline is just amazing, please post some more pics of her! The Tante Ju and jumping Falschirmjaeger too, nice low contrast between 70 and 71 upper surfaces. I see you have the good old Frog Spit XIV and V1 too.

Is Bismarck the Revell or Tamiya? Haven't built one since the inaccurate but much-loved Airfix 1/600. Very nice rendition of the pre-Rheinubung Baltic scheme.

Some good footage of the Denmark Straits action taken from (my fave Kriegsmarine boat) Prinz Eugen, in case you haven't seen it before, illustrating detail of how salvos were fired in action and other stuff you tend not to find elsewhere:

Caroline is just amazing, please post some more pics of her! The Tante Ju and jumping Falschirmjaeger too, nice low contrast between 70 and 71 upper surfaces. I see you have the good old Frog Spit XIV and V1 too.

Is Bismarck the Revell or Tamiya? Haven't built one since the inaccurate but much-loved Airfix 1/600. Very nice rendition of the pre-Rheinubung Baltic scheme.

Some good footage of the Denmark Straits action taken from (my fave Kriegsmarine boat) Prinz Eugen, in case you haven't seen it before, illustrating detail of how salvos were fired in action and other stuff you tend not to find elsewhere:

Hi,

Thanks for the comment, I will post more pictures of caroline soon.

The bismarck model is actually a very old Heller model, I'll also post pics of that soon as well,

Many thanks

Hi Dunluce Castle,

Love the work on the JU52. The paratrooper falling 'mid air' is inspired. Top stuff:tumbsup: Nice work on those other models too.

Plenty transferable skills for a kit builder to get stuck into Railway modelling so you'll fit right at home here. Probably teach us all a thing or two by the look of it. Welcome to the forum and keep up the good work.

Tom.