My Rolling Stock (so far)

Rate this topic

Dunluce Castle

Hello everyone,

And welcome to my thread about my locos, here I will show all my current models and will add to it when I make more in the future.

I am no expert in any way, but with every model I make, i think I'm getting better. (The pictures will be listed in the order they were built)

If you have Any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks

More will be added in a bit, along with a vid.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Dunluce Castle

Next two are a hand crane and a Midland Railway coach, which was brought over by the LMS to help with the shortages of carriages after the Blitz. This one is shown in UTA green livery, I have another one which I have yet to build.

Next is a NCC hand crane (a hornby repaint) and truck (I don't know how accurate the wagon is, but it looks good)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi,

This will be last installment of tonight (until i make new models) and it shows my scratch built Brown Van and my converted U2 No81 Carrickfergus Castle.

Hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures, as much as I did, taking them out of the showcase and giving them a good run.

Any comments, advice or feedback is always appreciated, many thanks.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks, I might do a couple more, do you think there was anything I could have done to impove it?

Don't ask Bosko - his vids are masterpieces of transition techniques and slick editing! Make them longer :o and show us the pug at the very end! Any chance of an overall view of the layout, looks wonderful. I subbed too.

Richie.

Don't ask Bosko - his vids are masterpieces of transition techniques and slick editing! Make them longer :o and show us the pug at the very end! Any chance of an overall view of the layout, looks wonderful. I subbed too.

Richie.

Thanks for the sub, and comment, all my videoing and editing is done on the ipad. And don't worry, i will make more videos of the layout very soon.

Well done Nelson, some excellent work with the potential to hit an even higher level. Watched your work on RM Web and for someone so young to achieve such a good standard bodes well for the future.

Perhaps this thread may sit better in the Workbench section as I'm sure there is more to come.

Well done Nelson, some excellent work with the potential to hit an even higher level. Watched your work on RM Web and for someone so young to achieve such a good standard bodes well for the future.

Perhaps this thread may sit better in the Workbench section as I'm sure there is more to come.

Thanks for your kind words, I just though I might post what I currently have on here and then anything extra can go on the workbench thread.