Rate this question

Broithe

Question

18 answers to this question

[ATTACH=CONFIG]125[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]126[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]127[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]128[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]129[/ATTACH]

I was thinking of one of these photos for my avatar,what do people like?.

Pic number one Eamonn. The bonnet doors are open, and the small IE logo give it some character.

Rich,

Anyone know where I can get a shot of 007 for my avatar, preferably in supertrain livery...?

You would have to either use your own picture or find someone else's and ask for their permission to use it as you could end up in breach of copyright. Check out flickr or other similar sites as they have plenty of pics and you can message the picture owners directly.

it is a great pic rich, but the avatars being so small all that detail will not be appreciated! there ya go eamonn ...theres a row starting already!!!!:D :D

Well how about the weed spray on the viaduct Seamus. Eamonn has the prototype and you have the model in your's and I think that would be a nice compromise. If not I'll send my MIL up to Port Laois and she'll give you a run for your money :D :D.

Rich,

Well how about the weed spray on the viaduct Seamus. Eamonn has the prototype and you have the model in your's and I think that would be a nice compromise. If not I'll send my MIL up to Port Laois and she'll give you a run for your money :D :D.

Rich,

m-i-ls doing battle for the common good...i would lay odds that mine would cut yours down before she even got into the car to get here!!!;)

Hey Enniscorthyman,

In regards to your secondlast photo... Is that the weedspray train crossing Ballyvoyle Viaduct outside Dungarvan by any chance? Great pic :-)

Shinkansen

[ATTACH=CONFIG]125[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]126[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]127[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]128[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]129[/ATTACH]

I was thinking of one of these photos for my avatar,what do people like?.