Brand New Website

Rate this topic

The Train Man

just viewed the new site - well done shem and the best of luck with her.....i mean the site not...ah forget it!!! we will have to christen it and youre buying:cheers:

I always am where you are concerned!!

We are pleased and excited to announce that our new website has officially launched. We have completely redesigned the layout with simplicity, ease of use and a strong focus on finding great product in mind.

We believe a website is never truly finished, it's a launching point for the many exciting new features that will be rolling out now and in the future.

Watch out for special offers and discounts over the next few days!

There are still a few little "bugs" to sort and a bit of "housekeeping" such as loading images and product etc, but we are working on that. We hope you all like the new site and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is more than welcome!!!!!

Seamus

Edited by The Train Man

Try emptying your browsing cache if you are using chrome.

Most definitely up-orders coming through hot and heavy!!!:-bd

I'm using Chrome without clearing for a while and it's still showing me the new one - the world will catch up with us soon enough..

The picture for the Airfix Me 109 is wrong, unless they heavily modified the F version for vertical take-off - add that to your To Do List...

Edited by Broithe

I'm using Chrome without clearing for a while and it's still showing me the new one - the world will catch up with us soon enough..

The picture for the Airfix Me 109 is wrong, unless they heavily modified the F version for vertical take-off - add that to your To Do List...

Me 109's never took off vertically :cheers: even if the site opened horizontally :cheers:

To mark the launch of our new site and because we are world renowned nice guys, we’re offering you all an early Christmas present. You can now get 25% off all orders placed before Friday midnight.

Simply enter the code ‘NEWSITE25’ in the discount code box at checkout and hey presto, a huge saving. Remember this offer is strictly for a limited time and will cease at midnight on Friday so take advantage and do some last minute Christmas shopping.

Terms and Conditions apply.

Last Shipping Dates for Christmas Delivery:

UK 12 noon Friday 20th

Island of Ireland: 12 noon Monday 23rd