25% OFF- Christmas has come early at themodelshop.ie

Rate this topic

The Train Man

you could kit bash her into something irish!:rolleyes: - lovely piece of kit though

There will be no cutting n shutting of my precious into "something Irish" thank you very much Heirflick :(( Reckon I'll keep any mods internal. She's too pretty to be chopping! Pick up any bargains yourself? Always too many nice things on offer as always.

Tom

Both of both I guess!

I'm a fan of 'it's my railway I can run what I want' on home layouts!

I personally have multiple TGVs an ICE and lots if BR that will be on Amiena

Spot on Bosko,

that's my plan with the layout. It'll mostly be Irish but there'll be appearances from Eurostar and Kiwirail for sure. Have noticed the TGV sitting in Amiens Street many times. She's a beauty :cool: Any chance of a few pics of the TGVs and ICE up in the Continental section sometime? I do love the high-speed stuff. Hence the avatar!

Cheers, Tom.

There will be no cutting n shutting of my precious into "something Irish" thank you very much Heirflick :(( Reckon I'll keep any mods internal. She's too pretty to be chopping! Pick up any bargains yourself? Always too many nice things on offer as always.

Tom

Tom, heaven help me...yes i did. another respray - this one is a IE 2700 railcar set , a signal cabin, 2 road maintenence shed, an rpsi mark 2, twin office cabins and a cement silo.....then the debit card blew up:((

Tom, heaven help me...yes i did. another respray - this one is a IE 2700 railcar set , a signal cabin, 2 road maintenence shed, an rpsi mark 2, twin office cabins and a cement silo.....then the debit card blew up:((

If there is no layout up and running in 2014 with that little lot and all the other stuff you have I will be very disappointed Seamus,get the finger out and get some track laying done.Sorry if this is off topic.

Very happy with her Noel,and I seem to have great affection

for 073.I will have to get a sound chip for her as well.

That's sweet Eamonn a well worked looking loco and not over cooked, just right. The level crossing looks great, Des did a superb job when designing it and top marks for the build.

Rich,

Seamus having had a good few parcels from you I can honestly say that the care and attention taken to pack an item (items) is second to none. Thanks for the great service this year, and I will be back next year. I hope you and yours have a very peaceful Happy Christmas and all the best for 2014.

Rich,

• 11 months later...