Rate this topic

RedRich

I see that we have our 500th member on the group. I've been on all the groups since the MSN group and I have to say that this is without a doubt the best group we have had. I would also like to thank Stephen, Fran, and Pat for the great work they do in keeping the group running smoothly, and Dave for the work he has done in the mods section and his fantastic MM Lima thread.

For anyone that hasn't posted yet please do, tell us your preferences, don't feel a certain question might be seen as silly. We all learn something new everyday no matter how much or how little knowledge we have. There is something here for everyone. Long may it continue.

Rich,

I see that we have our 500th member on the group. I've been on all the groups since the MSN group and I have to say that this is without a doubt the best group we have had. I would also like to thank Stephen, Fran, and Pat for the great work they do in keeping the group running smoothly, and Dave for the work he has done in the mods section and his fantastic MM Lima thread.

For anyone that hasn't posted yet please do, tell us your preferences, don't feel a certain question might be seen as silly. We all learn something new everyday no matter how much or how little knowledge we have. There is something here for everyone. Long may it continue.

Rich,

well said indeed=D

Off to 502 already! Fingers crossed a cupla train sets will be under the trees on Wednesday and might inspire a few more!

I was taking the Christmas decorations down a couple of weeks ago and there were some Airfix MK11's that were earmarked for some surgery many years ago in the attic. I threw them down to be able to get better access to the decorations. Anyway when the deed was done I noticed that the coaches weren't there. The boy had them in the kitchen and played with them for hours, now this is a kid that you can't keep away from X Box and the Wii.

Lad's I was proud of him. Playing games may give you good dexterity and eye to hand coordination but nothing beats actually doing something physical and I do hope that this will spur him into pursuing the hobby.

Rich,

Lad's I was proud of him. Playing games may give you good dexterity and eye to hand coordination but nothing beats actually doing something physical and I do hope that this will spur him into pursuing the hobby.

Rich,

savour the moment Rich! i wish my lad would take an interest in the hobby.