Sign in to follow this  
Arran

Bell 20ft reefers

Rate this topic

HI All

I was looking into any other containers that carried the Bell line livery and the only other i have some info on that could be done were the 20ft reefers, the C Rail container is a latter type but close enough i think.

Were these seen on trains and would they sell to the modellers.

Regards Arran

http://www.c-rail-intermodal.co.uk

HI ALL

I have info in the Bulktainers and could do transfers for my kit, but I need to get 250 sheets of them.

Regards Arran

I would be interested, but if your compiling a wish list I would love to see more CIE stuff like this

Container Wagon

I second this!

I would be interested, but if your compiling a wish list I would love to see more CIE stuff like this

Container Wagon

Yes the CIE containers would be great,so commonplace for many years.

Agree with garfieldsghost,any version of a Bell container will sell.

CIE containers all the way! There are still many sitting around yards and on the line side even to this day. Some ended up with the IR logo on the sides too. There were up to recently a number of these containers down in the hollow behind Howth Junction, as storage for various Irish Rail Departments

Up until relatively recently there was an abandoned cie container in belmullet, dunno if anyone remembers it?

Up until relatively recently there was an abandoned cie container in belmullet, dunno if anyone remembers it?

They're still a common sight in IÉ and Bus Éireann yards, etc.

Personally, I can't remember seeing any Bell reefers on liner trains, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did turn up on them. Hopefully someone can provide photographic proof.

Has anyone got a pic of the door end on the reefer!!! I could have an educated guess but id rather get it spot on.

Regards Arran

Is anybody doing a 20ft wagon for the bodies

Get 3000 orders and we can talk.

Regards Arran

Hi Arran

Will those containers & the 40ft ones that you sell on your website be compatable with the flat wagons they sell on Irish Freight Models, do you know?

Hi Arran

Will those containers & the 40ft ones that you sell on your website be compatable with the flat wagons they sell on Irish Freight Models, do you know?

HI All

The should fit all OO intermodal wagons and ive not had any feedback saying anything different.

Regards Arran

HI All

That's the Bell 20ft reefer in production now as well as more std 20ft and 40ft bells.

Regards Arran