Sign in to follow this  
Arran

Bell 20ft reefers

Rate this topic

Can I ask Kirley where do you get the trucks to carry the containers?, I've tried the usual places but no luck.

They look great, where did you get the fencing, looks really well.

Can I ask Kirley where do you get the trucks to carry the containers?, I've tried the usual places but no luck.

They are mostly Oxfords, Volvo & Scania, if they are curtain sides, I removed them to get the flat trailer. Lido do some suitable one as well, again removing the 'box' on the back.

Dave,

The fencing is Knightwing, see

http://www.knightwing.co.uk/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?cart_id=1408200813.118&product=OO-HO_Building_Kits&pid=242

HI ALL

C Rail container NEWS

If your coming to Warley next week end.

We will bee on the Realtrack Models stand "As I am am 50% Realtrack" that B22 and B23 there will be all 3 typs of Bell container for sale as well as the New Bulkhaul spider tank and the MSC and CMA CGM 40ft highcubes.

These are on the plane as I type according to DHL.

Regards Arran

Guys.

I have about 15 "Dream Box" "Eucon" and "ECS" containers in my collection. Would these have ever appeared on CIE Lines? I was going to get them converted to "Bells" but now these are available I would sell them on to get the money together to buy the "Bells"

Any advise?

Don't think Dream Box containers ever ran on Irish liners. In a nutshell, the ECS containers would be Ok for IE era, Eucon would be OK for both IR and IE era. Neither ECS or Eucon ran in CIE days as far as I am aware.