New Cement Bubble kit now available from D&M Models

Rate this topic

David

Hi Guys,

D&M Models are pleased to announce the release of our CIE Cement Bubble wagon kit.

The kit includes a correctly dimensioned bubble tank and is designed to work with the Dapol C043 Prestwin chassis and the etched brass parts from Studio Scale Models. Correctly sized buffers are available for Dart Castings.

Lead time on all our wagon kits is now only 2 weeks.

Price options for the bubble tank are:

5 bubbles for 50 euro or,

10 bubbles for 90 euro

We can source the chassis, etched parts and buffers as required.

To order please email dmmodelmakers@gmail.com

Copy of IMG_1414.jpg

Copy of IMG_1416.jpg

Copy of IMG_1398.jpg

Wow they look really good, just missing some pipe detail on the floor of the chassis or is that still to come?

I think it was Murrayec announced some weeks ago production of Cement Bubbles but then his post disappeared?

Do we have two producers of Cement Bubbles now - they say, "Competition is healthy".

Wow they look really good, just missing some pipe detail on the floor of the chassis or is that still to come?

I think it was Murrayec announced some weeks ago production of Cement Bubbles but then his post disappeared?

Do we have two producers of Cement Bubbles now - they say, "Competition is healthy".

You wait for one to come along Kieran, and all of a sudden it's bubbles everywhere, from turned timber to plastic shells! Dapol will have to put on more lads for overtime squirting out the prestwin chassis!

Wish someone would do a proper RTR Irish 20' wagon that would fit under both the bubble and bagged cement, and many other Irish wagons. Perhaps D&M Modelmakers or Weshty might consider it now that some lovely wagon top kits are becoming available. Based on the photos of Weshtys 40' and ammonia wagons and D&M's Enterpise and 2600 unit, we definitely have some excellent modelmakers ready to fill the void if one of them feel like making that giant step.......please?

Hi Kieran,

The intention is mainly just to supply the bubble and other main components if required. Details like pipework can be added by the modeller as desired.

Hi Kieran,

The intention is mainly just to supply the bubble and other main components if required. Details like pipework can be added by the modeller as desired.

Well done. This type of product is just what we need to encourage modellers to build their own rolling stock. Unfortunately I cant think of a prototypically sound reason to run a bubble train on my South Waterford line.