Dapol Returns Scheme

Rate this topic

Glenderg

Just got an email from Dapol.

"Dear Mr O'Xxxxx"

As a valued overseas customer of Dapol ltd., it's constitiuent products, and in particular the C043 kit, we understand that there is a substantial

over supply of parts within said kits, and given the market, particularly within the Irish Republic, there appears to be quite an excess of kit parts.

All kits supplied by Dapol ltd. are produced from recycled plastic, and we would encourage all our suppliers and end users to recycle where possible. To that end, we are asking high volume users of C043 to return excess kit parts to be further recycled to a value of 50% of your current kit cost, dependent on volume. This may, subject to discussion, bring about a costs saving resulting in an end cost of £1.86 per unit in future cycles.

We would encourage discussion with you internet forum colleagues on BRM. Perhaps a group discount on returns may me possible.

Yours sincerely,

I go through over 1000 c043 kits a month with them, so if anyone wants to dump bags of bits with me, or arrange disposal in exchange for credit/kits let me know. We may just get something back fro Dapol for a finish!

Just got an email from Dapol.

"Dear Mr O'Xxxxx"

As a valued overseas customer of Dapol ltd., it's constitiuent products, and in particular the C043 kit, we understand that there is a substantial

over supply of parts within said kits, and given the market, particularly within the Irish Republic, there appears to be quite an excess of kit parts.

All kits supplied by Dapol ltd. are produced from recycled plastic, and we would encourage all our suppliers and end users to recycle where possible. To that end, we are asking high volume users of C043 to return excess kit parts to be further recycled to a value of 50% of your current kit cost, dependent on volume. This may, subject to discussion, bring about a costs saving resulting in an end cost of £1.86 per unit in future cycles.

We would encourage discussion with you internet forum colleagues on BRM. Perhaps a group discount on returns may me possible.

Yours sincerely,

I go through over 1000 c043 kits a month with them, so if anyone wants to dump bags of bits with me, or arrange disposal in exchange for credit/kits let me know. We may just get something back fro Dapol for a finish!

1,000!?! Can you fit that many in Chez Glenderg!?!