Kingsbridge - Old New Layout

Rate this topic

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:51 PM, Noel said:

Video clip.  CIE mail train formation.

Love that TPO - great work Sir!=D

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, jhb171achill said:

Superb!

Cheers Jonathan. Thought you might enjoy those two PST scenes. :) 

16 hours ago, heirflick said:

Fecking gobsmacked here!😲

Thanks Seamus. I nearly fell off my perch when I saw the Cork shed photo.

• Like 1

Today was the first outing of an Irish steam loco on the layout. Bachmann CIE exGSR/MGWR Woolwich no 390

Edited by Noel
  • Like 4

Today serviced and test ran weathered no 379 hauling six green CIE flying snail era coaches (3 x Bachmann + 2 x Dapol + 1 x Hornby)

• Like 3

CIE Woolwich no 390 gets an outing with the help of just a few years from Dr Who's time warp

IMG_8685.jpg

• Like 1
  • WOW! 1

OO Works J15 arriving at Woodvale junction hauling the 17:45 express from Kingsbridge.

IMG_8949.jpg

I love the Absolutely beautiful J15 and she is a super smooth runner well able to crawl at low speed over insulfrog points and yet haul six 62ft coaches with ease. Will convert to DCC, apply transfers and weather in due course. Hope this photo doesn't cause @jhb171achill to faint. B&T + J15 in one photo may be too much nostalgia. Now I'll have to kit bash some six wheelers from the Tri-Ang era.

Edited by Noel
  • Thanks 1
  • WOW! 2

I’ve got through half of my months’ supply of smelling salts looking at that picture!

As a result, I will be voluntarily returning to the Home for the Bewildered, Insane, and Imbecilic.

When my own package arrives from 00 Works, I’m afraid I’ll need more medication......!

Congrats to Roderick & Co at 00 Works! 

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, banntry said:

Much dribble over the J15- ruined two jumpers already! It certainly looks a great model.

I could PM you a bib :) This 0-6-0 proves a very reliable and smooth runner with excellent power pickup running slowly over insulfrog Peco points without any hesitation nor jerking. I suspected 0-6-0 would be a safer bet for a good running steam model. Very happy and fortunate to have one of these.

IMG_8958.jpg

@jhb171achill this has to be boxed up wrapped and put under the tree before I’m allowed do any work on it. :( doh. 

Edited by Noel
because
  • Like 3

Mine arrived, but have been intercepted by the Domestic Authorities. I'll see them on 25th!!!! 😩 🤢🤤🤤🤤🤤🙁😐😤😦😦😦

• Funny 1

8 hours ago, jhb171achill said:

Mine arrived, but have been intercepted by the Domestic Authorities. I'll see them on 25th!!!! 😩 🤢🤤🤤🤤🤤🙁😐😤😦😦😦

Better be a good boy until then!

• WOW! 1
  • Funny 1