My other railroad interest! The Colorado Midland.

Rate this topic

Warbonnet, Korean brass, wish my skills were that good! but most of the detail castings are available so a good looking model is do-able. My wife does not want me to paint them as she likes the plain brass finish. I have back dated a Bachmann 4-6-0 which is painted.

Warbonnet, Korean brass, wish my skills were that good! but most of the detail castings are available so a good looking model is do-able. My wife does not want me to paint them as she likes the plain brass finish. I have back dated a Bachmann 4-6-0 which is painted.

I have an overland high hood SD40 which is plain brass. I really cant wait for it to be painted! Just need to get the correct detail parts for her first...

Warbonnet, at this moment there is a huge amount of Details West parts from different vendors on US ebay. I hope, I have bought some handbrake wheels!

I need to glaze and light mine. Then there's the conundrum of putting different bogies under it for it to run in an era that interests me more and repowering the thing. Decisions, decisions... :)