I'm new!

Rate this topic

Dave

Hi I'm new!

Hi everybody, I'm Dave and I'm new to model railways and the forums. I have started building my own layout earlier this year and discovered that I couldn't buy baseboards. I'm a cabinet maker so I designed my own using MDF. With work slowing down I have come up with a modular baseboard system at a very competitive price. This is my layout and a couple of pictures taken at the toy and train collectors fair at Clontarf.

I welcome your comments.

Cheers Dave :tumbsup:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidlindfield/

Thanks lads,

Hi BosKonay, I have a price list for the standard sizes but I can make any size. I can also make helix's storage units for underneath. Pretty much anything.

If you pm me with your email address I email a price list over to you.

Hi I'm new!

Hi everybody, I'm Dave and I'm new to model railways and the forums. I have started building my own layout earlier this year and discovered that I couldn't buy baseboards. I'm a cabinet maker so I designed my own using MDF. With work slowing down I have come up with a modular baseboard system at a very competitive price. This is my layout and a couple of pictures taken at the toy and train collectors fair at Clontarf.

I welcome your comments.

Cheers Dave :tumbsup:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidlindfield/

Wellcome Dave,

nice pic's

Best Regards

Walter

Just to let you all know, I will be exhibiting my baseboards this Sunday at the bray Wheelers Club at the Toys of Yesterday Fair. 10:00 to 3:00

Welcome Dave, the baseboards look great. Any good layout should have really good baseboards and for anyone that might be a bit nervous about cutting timber you are providing a top class service. It's nice to see the leveling feet provided also. Good luck with you're venture.

Rich,

Just to let you all know, I will be exhibiting my baseboards this Sunday at the bray Wheelers Club at the Toys of Yesterday Fair. 10:00 to 3:00

Hello Dave

Thanks for my 7x555x1200mm modules and the Transfertabel 1x650x900mm,i am very happy ,saved my a lot of work!!!

thanks again und see you in Bray:banana:

Walter

Dave's G1 Modules 019.jpg

Dave's G1 Modules 018.jpg

Dave's G1 Modules 017.jpg

Dave's G1 Modules 016.jpg

Dave's G1 Modules 015.jpg

Dave's G1 Modules 004.jpg

Dave's G1 Modules 019.jpg

Dave's G1 Modules 018.jpg

Dave's G1 Modules 017.jpg

Dave's G1 Modules 016.jpg

Dave's G1 Modules 015.jpg

Dave's G1 Modules 004.jpg

Welcome Dave, the baseboards look great. Any good layout should have really good baseboards and for anyone that might be a bit nervous about cutting timber you are providing a top class service. It's nice to see the leveling feet provided also. Good luck with you're venture.

Rich,

Thanks Rich