Carriage/Train lighting fitted

Rate this topic

Killucan2

Hi Lads,

We're now offering carriage lighting fitted to any coach you want it fitted to.The system is suitable for DCC only and features:

-Adjustable 'set and forget' brightness with control range from off to full brightness to suit your layout

-No light bleed(basically no light coming from where it shouldn't be)

-Realistic light colours and brightness to match the real world vehicle(we will research this if necessary)

-All wheel power pickup on each coach and no need to be connecting any wires(just put it on the track and it works!)

-No decoders or programming required

-Low current draw

Please PM me for a quote if interested.

Mark

100_4590.jpg

100_4611.jpg

100_4493.jpg

100_4492.jpg

100_4590.jpg

100_4611.jpg

100_4493.jpg

100_4492.jpg

Edited by Killucan2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Hi where do I get carriages with lights

Hi,

The lights can be fitted to existing coaches or, if you have have specific coaches you would like, we can supply these with lights already fitted. If you let me know what coaches you'd like and how many, I can then quote you a price.

David

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi. Just found this thread. Not sure if Killucan2 and David are one or two folk who offer lighting, but if either, please could one of you PM me with pricing for installing lights in Cravens. Question if these lighting sets don't need decoders how does one turn them on or off (ie off for daylight running or when stored in sidings). Thanks.

Hi. Just found this thread. Not sure if Killucan2 and David are one or two folk who offer lighting, but if either, please could one of you PM me with pricing for installing lights in Cravens. Question if these lighting sets don't need decoders how does one turn them on or off (ie off for daylight running or when stored in sidings). Thanks.

Hi Noel,

Could you email your query to our email address below and I will respond to it there. Regarding the decoder question, the lights are always on but this is not apparent during daylight running if you set a realistic brightness. The system does have an adjustable brightness on each coach. If required, the brightness can be turned all the way down to off.