BosKonay's Baby GM's

Rate this topic

I've just finished weathering these Baby GM's for BosKonay for his new layout. The loco's were put on my layout and photographed with my iPhone no photography trickery was used. Enjoy

021-2.jpg

024-1.jpg

025-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

029-2.jpg

031-3.jpg

033-3.jpg

036-3.jpg

039-1.jpg

040.jpg

041-1.jpg

042-3.jpg

043-2.jpg

044-3.jpg

Getting ready for the big move to Amiens Street 210 in the backgroung awaits to be coupled up to the 5 baby GM's in the siding

047-1.jpg

048-2.jpg

Edited by Anthony

Very tasty, the only way you'd know they're a model is the large size of the windscreen wiper!

Thats your department mate maybe time to do an after market etches brass detailed kit for the 141/181 and forthcoming 071 the other thing I would suggest Weshty is and nice set of brass horns as they also look over scale. BTW Thanks for the kind comments :-bd

Thats your department mate maybe time to do an after market etches brass detailed kit for the 141/181 and forthcoming 071 the other thing I would suggest Weshty is and nice set of brass horns as they also look over scale. BTW Thanks for the kind comments :-bd

And handrail stanchions! (Yes I know I need to get you a pic, I just wish I had better access to a 141!) Nice turned brass horns would be lovely as Anthony says, and better wipers.

Guest hidden-agenda

Pure art and if there,s an award out there for the best painting and weathering in the country you should get it.

That's got to be the best weathering jobs I've ever seen... the graffitie'd one makes me want to go out and find whoever is spraying them and tie him to the rails! And yet, it would look fantastic on any layout. Was there (I hope not!) a prototypical graffiti job as bad as that on a loco?

• 1 year later...
That is a seriously nice piece of work Anthony - very well captured and not at all 'fake' looking. :-bd Did you weather your rails & ballast with airbrush as well - would you PM me with your prices etc?

The rails are done with a combination of airbrush, hand painting, inks ans powders. As for prices just drop me a PM with your requests and email address and I will sort you out.