Sign in to follow this  
Noel

IFM announce 'CIE Laminate' coaches RTR

Things are looking up for modellers of the Irish scene - MM Cravens and mk2d's, IFM Park Royals and laminates, Silver Fox mk3 push pulls and JM Design 1950's coach sides, to mention just a few.

Stephen

That is excellent news indeed. On their website there's a pic of the planked CIE brake van - absolutely superb looking (though the ducket should be black and yellow stripes, not black and white)... But RTR laminates are a dream gone true, and their Park Royals really are the business.

Well done Irish Freight Models!

Green laminates in standard and brake variants to replace MM non-prototypical green carriages would be nice along with a black/tan/single white stripe laminate standard to break up the cravens/park royal rake!

Green laminates in standard and brake variants to replace MM non-prototypical green carriages would be nice along with a black/tan/single white stripe laminate standard to break up the cravens/park royal rake!

sounds heaven:drool:

I've just had an email from IFM with a link to some photos of a pre-production model of the laminate SO - looks the DB's.

Stephen

How much will they be?

Just had a look on the IFM website, and it shows the black'n'tan one - WOW! I'll be looking for one green, one BnT... Perhaps IFM might comment on cost and availability, also are there any Park Royals left?

PM me if necessary.

Edited by jhb171achill