1960s GM Black livery heaven

Rate this topic

Noel

• 2 months later...
nice, have 141 +165, its a cool livery!:)

At last I have collected a full house of superb MM 141/181 black'n'tan locos and a b&t 142 in the making!

141, 142, 165, 181, 188

hyper.gif

I just love this livery with b&t coaches, mm cravens and ifm park royals. Now about to attempt a respray of LMS stainers into CIE b&t laminate look-a-likes.

• 1 month later...
Loco shed sketch I designed a looooong time ago, and started some year ago

ModelRailTrackPlan1.jpg

Now that it has some 1960s Irish stock I will have to finish it! :)

DSC_6955.jpg

Poor attempt to match the scene from Ciaran Cooney's wonderful photo from Eiretrains ©

141_20100424_001_CC_JA.jpg

Hi Noel, while browsing through treads, I noticed something on this one of yours, which I cannot make out exactely what it is, to be more specific it's to the right of B142 & the left of 227, unless of course I'm seeing things, which would'nt be unusual !!!

Hi Noel, while browsing through treads, I noticed something on this one of yours, which I cannot make out exactely what it is, to be more specific it's to the right of B142 & the left of 227, unless of course I'm seeing things, which would'nt be unusual !!!

If you are referring to my picture (ie. the photograph), what you are looking at is the engine cover/hood off an Intercity liveried 201 locomotive on a flat-wagon, looking like a shed (hence the 'shed' nickname given to the UK's GM Class 59 and 66 locomotives). ;)