Mk 2 Supertrain Coaches

Rate this topic

WRENNEIRE

Oh, I'll be ponying up. So now I can have a rake of Supertrain liveried irish Mk2s pulled by a Supertrain 171. Did I every think I'd see the day?

THE TRAIN THAT BROUGHT ME TO THE ZOO (and Funderland...and the National Museum etc......!!)

Take a bow Mr. Murphy.

Edited by Weshty

Exactly Rebelred

The coaches are not in the shops yet and the usual knockers have their knives out already, Jesus wept!

It really gets on my goat.

It kills me to agree with Blaine but he has hit the nail on the head, pony up or shut up

Cant see anyone knocking them Dave, 56 is pricey for a coach, Having said that I have some LSWR push pull stock on order with Kernow that is Similar price but I only need 2 coaches....Thankfully.

It's everyone's choice at the end of the day if they want to purchase or not purchase. However, I think it's bang out of order to basically be telling people on a discussion forum to keep their mouths shut if they don't have good things to say or aren't frothing at the mouth about the new releases. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

It's everyone's choice at the end of the day if they want to purchase or not purchase. However, I think it's bang out of order to basically be telling people on a discussion forum to keep their mouths shut if they don't have good things to say or aren't frothing at the mouth about the new releases. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Your contradicting yourself there I think.... You say everyone is entitled to an opinion, but you precede that comment by saying there cannot be negative opinions...

You misread my post, Blaine. I am saying people should be able to post any opinion, positive or negative.

It is excellent that MM has brought Irish specific models to the scene. However, they are not without their faults. The latest batch of NIR 201s have numbers in the wrong places and in incorrect font. A previous 201 had an incorrect shape yellow front, not to mention the EGV with only hinges on one side and the fact that the sides warp inwards on some of them.

So should we not be able to highlight faults such as the ones that I have listed on the forum?

• Like 1

You misread my post, Blaine. I am saying people should be able to post any opinion, positive or negative.

It is excellent that MM has brought Irish specific models to the scene. However, they are not without their faults. The latest batch of NIR 201s have numbers in the wrong places and in incorrect font. A previous 201 had an incorrect shape yellow front, not to mention the EGV with only hinges on one side and the fact that the sides warp inwards on some of them.

So should we not be able to highlight faults such as the ones that I have listed on the forum?

Is criticism good or bad? There are those who are happy with models as they are, then there are those who strive to make things more authentic

At the end of the day its a model, Im personally disappointed that there is not a miniature internal combustion engine inside each locomotive, the toilets dont work in the coaches, or that you cant prepare a meal in the restaurant.... They are models...

By all means have your say, after all it 's what this site is about, I understand, if you see something that you think is looking positive, then say so, likewise if you think something dos'nt look right then say so, as for the the price of these new MM, I won't be beating a path to MM door any day soon, as has been said, they sure are fab, so are the cravens still in stores,

Edited by burnthebox