Cork Model Fair, Sunday 1st February

Rate this topic

Ray1964

I'm just getting back to this great hobby. I see there is a show on in Cork next weekend. Is it worth going to? Will there be trains, equipment etc for sale there? Where can I get more information from?

I am travelling down from Wicklow so I just want to make sure that I'm not disappointed.

Regards,

Ray.

Ray

If you are from Wicklow check out the Bray Wheelers clubrooms, off Boghall Road this Sunday

Lots of Railway stuff there for sale, from locos to track % transformers. Even a guy there who makes the baseboards to run them on

Check out the "Whats on" thread which should give you more info

The Cork show has a wide rang of Items on sale from Railway to Diecast, there has been some great bargains to be had and a large number of Railway Related items for sale over the previous two shows. It has been a problem getting layouts for the show for various reason but not for the want of Asking but there will a a couple there for sure.

All I can say is take a Punt, Your sure to pick up a few bargains during the day, I know I will :)

I went to Bray Wheelers today and it was of great help to me. I would like to thank David Lindfield of Model Rail Baseboards who gave me some very valuable advise and a lot of his time, much appreciated. I look forward to working with you David.

I would also like to thank Walter Oberle and Dave Bracken for all your help as well.

Regards,

Ray.

I went to Bray Wheelers today and it was of great help to me. I would like to thank David Lindfield of Model Rail Baseboards who gave me some very valuable advise and a lot of his time, much appreciated. I look forward to working with you David.

I would also like to thank Walter Oberle and Dave Bracken for all your help as well.

Regards,

Ray.

Hi Ray

Thanks for your kind words,was delighted to be of help to you.looking forward to seeing you and your charming wife at the Cork Show on Sunday.

as I told you I can build you any Gauge Z layout from Maerklin or Rokuhan to you specifications or if you have only limited space..

why should you not be different to the rest:tumbsup:

Bray 25.01.15 006.jpg

best regards

Walter

Bray 25.01.15 035.jpg