AS-18 compressor x 2

Rate this topic

Glenderg

Folks,

When my compressor went awol last year Kirley stepped in and sent me his as he was upgrading. It filled a gap, and at the same time I got my identical unit back and sort of working. Neither of them are top end products, nor functioning to a "pro" level, but they do work, and have provided great service.

I've ordered a mofo of a machine from bartsharp and expect it by next friday, so there are two compressors, with hoses and moisture traps going a begging. No money involved here. Collection only. I'd rather see them go to the MRSI or a similar club to help train up novices than an individual. That said, i'd be happy if they went to some teenager who wants to have a go, but can't afford one.

So, expressions of interest by this day next week please, and if the circumstance dictates you cannot collect, arrangements can be made. Depending on how many dried tears are on the message of course.....

Richie.

Richie

The MRSI are to hold some Spray Painting classes in the clubrooms in the not to distant future

Would it be possible to borrow them for the classes and when we are finished we could return them to you if there are any troops out there who wanted them?

Otherwise we could hold on to them for further training?

I've ordered a mofo of a machine from bartsharp and expect it by next friday

Out of curiosity what compressor are you going with. I was about to order the TC90T AIRBRUSH COMPRESSOR WITH VEDA 130 AIRBRUSH but the website states they will only ship with in the UK. I've sent them an email regarding this and I'm waiting an update.

Out of curiosity what compressor are you going with. I was about to order the TC90T AIRBRUSH COMPRESSOR WITH VEDA 130 AIRBRUSH but the website states they will only ship with in the UK. I've sent them an email regarding this and I'm waiting an update.

What about using Parcel Motel's NI address if they won't do it?

Info on this thread http://irishrailwaymodeller.com/showthread.php/3593-WANTED!-Bachmann-scenecraft-4-road-engine-shed-44-050/page2?highlight=Parcel+motel

I received mine just before Christmas, they shipped to Ireland for me no problem. They did price shipping to Dubai for me but it basically doubled the cost of the unit. Just email Them directly and they'll sort you out.