Did anybody have difficulties accessing the site for a while this morning?

Rate this topic

Noel

It was?

It was off from this end from about 07:30 until sometime after 12:00, but as I said it could have been a local name server issue on parts of the eircom network, so other members may have had full access.

Having smugly said that I'd had no problem at all, it vanished for me at 2200 hours last night, and was still gone at midnight - back now, obviously.

Same here, but I didn't wait till midnight, close too it though, but I could not log out, so I went to bed, been having problems over past few days, seem's ok now

Interesting... in theory the site will only 'forget' you if you change IP address.... perhaps some of you are on mobile operators or ISP's that change IP's about a little too often...

I've 'move to vBulletin 5 suite' on my todo for a while now, will try to set aside some time and sheckels to make it happen

Interesting... in theory the site will only 'forget' you if you change IP address.... perhaps some of you are on mobile operators or ISP's that change IP's about a little too often...

I've 'move to vBulletin 5 suite' on my todo for a while now, will try to set aside some time and sheckels to make it happen

I think in VB the 'remember me' module can be configured to use IP+Cookies or just Cookies. The later makes more sense for mobile internet. Other catches are subdomain names and the cookie store (e.g. mobile.domain.com v http://www.domain.com v domain.com all different cookies)