Begorra and bejasus.........

Rate this topic

heirflick

RTÉ News is currently running this picture -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18350[/ATTACH]

- without any warning about the risk of setting fire to the genital area.

Let's hope none of us end up in A&E tonight....

....well, it would be a great help if they would stop lighting their farts!:rolleyes:

Also the patron saint of Nigeria.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18347[/ATTACH]

Once, in East Africa, the locals, to thank me for some help rendered, invited me to an evening celebration of traditional food and beverages. Needless to say , with some very decent local delicacies, they served up a Guinnes, " a traditional African drink,..... brewed in Nigeria". None had any idea of its true origins and looked at me bewildered when I told them it was a traditional Irish drink!

The view from the Space Station today.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18368[/ATTACH]

No photoshopped fakes please.......... you know Ireland CANNOT be seen from space due to the permanent cumulonimbus coverage!;)

Got 12 hours head start on ye :banana:

Have a great day :cheers:

John, I am exactly 23 hours behind you, right now, so I'll be celebrating long after you're done!:cheers:

Edited by DiveController

Once, in East Africa, the locals, to thank me for some help rendered, invited me to an evening celebration of traditional food and beverages. Needless to say , with some very decent local delicacies, they served up a Guinnes, " a traditional African drink,..... brewed in Nigeria". None had any idea of its true origins and looked at me bewildered when I told them it was a traditional Irish drink!

Nigerian Guinness is somewhat different to the white man's drink - and deceptively strong - 7.5%.

In fact, a 600ml bottle contains more than the UK Government's recommended daily alcohol allowance - so, I always open one before midnight and finish it just into the next day, can't be too careful.

The small bottles can often be found in Tesco and the large bottles are available via the internet.