R M Casserley

Rate this topic

Richard doesn't do internet or email. Simply send him a note of your requirements with an sae and he'll search his and his late fathers collections, then advise what is available. Sometimes he'll do a photocopy so you can see what's what. Prices are very reasonable - assuming they are for personal research and not reproduction. He's very helpful, and has produced some absolute gems of irish stuff for me in the past.

Richard doesn't do internet or email. Simply send him a note of your requirements with an sae and he'll search his and his late fathers collections, then advise what is available. Sometimes he'll do a photocopy so you can see what's what. Prices are very reasonable - assuming they are for personal research and not reproduction. He's very helpful, and has produced some absolute gems of irish stuff for me in the past.

Thank you very much. Do you have his contact details?

A photo by Richard of Abbeyleix, June 1961, appears in Stephen Johnson's 'Lost Railways of Co.Dublin and the South East', perhaps the one you are looking for, it is an exterior shot of the station building viewed from the station forecourt.

Exactly the picture I am looking for but need an original print or high resolution scan. Thanks.