Weshtys Break Van With Lights Fitted

Rate this topic

Looks really well. Studio Scale Models stock both white and red 1mm prewired LEDs that are suitable for fitting and come with resistors. All you need then is a flat 3v battery and a switch for independant operation.

Alternatively, for full control you could fit a basic DCC decoder and wipers to the wheels. Someone did just that with a brakevan a month or so ago but I can't find the link.

Edited by Weshty

Looks really well. Studio Scale Models stock both white and red 1mm prewired LEDs that are suitable for fitting and come with resistors. All you need then is a flat 3v battery and a switch for independant operation.

Wow totally convincing the bar has been raised well done

All ready ahead of you mate great minds think alike check out my workbench :-bd

Just checked them out mate I love it. Everyone has a talent but it also takes hard work, dedication, trial and error to get to that level and you have to put in the hours to keep raising the bar. You set yourself a very high standard Anto and you deserve all the plaudits you get for your work =D.

Rich,

Just checked them out mate I love it. Everyone has a talent but it also takes hard work, dedication, trial and error to get to that level and you have to put in the hours to keep raising the bar. You set yourself a very high standard Anto and you deserve all the plaudits you get for your work =D.

Rich,

Thank's mate :-bd