Sign in to follow this  
MikeO

N Gauge T-Trak

Great stuff!

That house looks remarkably like Mr Mashima's house. When it was announced that Mashima Motors was closing, I looked up the address on Street View and found that it was not the industrial unit that I was expecting, but a house, just like that one, with a bicycle leaning against the open gate.

Managed to find it again - this is it, even his dog on the drive.

Broithe

Thanks I will pass on the comments to the module's owner. Perhaps in time the House will be extended and the dog and bicycle added.

MikeO

Broithe

Thanks I will pass on the comments to the module's owner. Perhaps in time the House will be extended and the dog and bicycle added.

MikeO

I hope so - a little shrine to Mr Mashima.

I'm just loving this thread. Fabulous collection of N gauge Irish rolling stock.

Noel thanks for the compliment on the rolling stock. Expanding the collection is becoming addictive but finding suitable donors, time and information slows things down considerably.

MikeO

A few photos of the T-Trak layout at the SDMRC Show at the weekend. This was a collaboration between the of us so not the modules or stock was Irish. The first four photos give a general view while the next seven photos show a little of the detail.

The layout comprised one outer loop and 3 inner loops. We had 4 trains running at the same time on the outer loop and one each on the inner loops. The rolling stock comprise British, German, Irish and Swedish outline models; some RTR and the rest scratch built or conversions.

MikeO

1 Overview.jpeg

2 Overview sleft ide.jpeg

3 Overview right side.jpeg

4 Overview rear left.jpeg

5 Detail Freight.jpeg

6 Detail Enterprise.jpeg

7 Detail sign.jpeg

8 Detail Houses.jpeg

9 Detail flats.jpeg

10 Detail Swedish S class.jpeg

11 Detail assorted stock.jpeg