1950-54 cork Dublin timetable

Rate this topic

GSR 800

Hi everyone. Just wondering does anyone have a time table for the Dublin Cork mainline anywhere between 1950 1954? Managed to get some scheduled trains from some Tom ferris videos and books,but cannot find any real schedule along with a big gap from noon to about 5. Any info greatly appreciated :tumbsup:

GSR 800,

I have a working timetable for the year 1949. I do not wish to sell it however, I could scan the Cork-Dublin-Cork pages or furnish you with times of required trains.

Someone on this forum will need to instruct me on how I transfer the scanned document from my machine into this Forum's pages.

GSR 800,

The Dublin-Cork-Dublin section of the 1949 timetable (3rd October, until further notice) has been scanned and sent to another member of this forum. It will be forwarded to you, possibly as a private message, but may appear here.

I was unable to manage the wonders of this electronic age and how it can transfer my images to this forum. I hope it reaches you safely, and is useful to you/

Regards,

Old Blarney.